Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Work, Taxes & Fun

So, I know its been FOREVER since I've updated (as many, many people have reminded me) so even though I don't have any pictures to put on here right now, I'll write a bit.

Let's see...Zeke and Kaisa Ketola were married last weekend (the 6th) and I gotta say, I loved their wedding! Wish I woulda got pictures there, but of course I slacked off and didn't. I did get one picture with Branden-he was a groomsman-but it's on my camera somewhere, so maybe i'll put it on here someday.

Last week I made Karen help me with my taxes, and then a couple days ago decided to go on a shopping spree with my return. Of course I spent WAY too much money, but, if I do say so myself, I got some AMAZING jeans! :D I love them, and am saving them to wear someday where people can actually see them, so when i'm not working! lol :P

Valentine's Day! I was pleasantly surprised when Brooke brought the garbage out, and returned with flowers, chocolates, and a teddy bear that was delivered to me. Guess who from?!! :D They were gorgeous, and I wish I would have gotten a picture of them, but alas, I didn't. And now they are hanging up to dry. :( I wanted them to last forever...lol. Don't I just have the sweetest boyfriend ever?! :)Branden and I were going to go out to eat on Valentine's night, but neither of us really felt like it, so we ended up going to World Market (My new favorite store!) and then to Coldstone. I didn't really expect anything on or for Valentine's Day, so it was great to get such an awesome surprise!

Work is work.....Last weekend I finally got both Saturday and Sunday off which hadn't happened in forever. Was able to go to the church for the first time in 5 weeks, so I was pretty excited about that! But I talked to my boss and she promised that she'd try to get me down to working every other weekend like I'm supposed to be doing, so hopefully it actually happens. Eventually I start getting kinda worn out when I'm working every weekend, all the time.

This Friday, the 20th, will be mine and Branden's 6 month dating anniversary. Man, time flies! Can't believe I've even been living here that long. I'm pretty sure we're going to the same restaurant we went to on our first date--awww, squish!--so should be fun! :) Maybe I'll actually get a picture of us to put on here, but not making any promises. Neither of us particularly enjoy pictures, so we tend to kind of avoid them!

Well, think that's about it for now! I'll try to get some pictures on here eventually...but could be awhile before I get around to it. Personally, I enjoy blogs with pictures a lot more than without, so that's why I put off writing on here for so long. But, hopefully this will make all the impatient people demanding a blog from me happy for now! :D

Have to get up in about 3 hours to bring Ruth to the airport--lucky girl is heading to SD/MN for a few days--so I gotta head to bed. Good night! :D

1 comment: