Monday, January 26, 2009

Is this scary??

I was talking to Kathy at church last night, and she told me this small little fact that I found kinda weird. A lot of people don't know who I am, so when they ask her who Branden's girlfriend is, she shows them a picture of me. And, strangely enough, she said she's had TONS of people say how much we look alike. So I decided to post a couple pictures on here to see what people think. Do we really look like siblings like people have said? Cuz that's just....odd! :D lol


And Sabrina told me a long time ago that a friend from school thought that Branden and I were brother and sister too....I don't see the resemblance, but apparently there is one!
And I promise, we are not related! :P

6 comments:

  1. drrr Scum..I already told you my thoughts on this matter! You just want to feel popular with more comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...very true! Blogging just isn't any fun if nobody comments you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's right-you should comment mine more ;) And I've already told you my thoughts on the matter too! I never saw it until Kathy said that and now I can see it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I guess i do see it in the smiles....Very strange.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know you, and you probably don't know me either..BUT here is my thought you do kinda look alike..and everyone (that I know) says you always marry someone you look like..so maybe its just the "perfect match" :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol I was thinking the same as above...I've heard that too. But don't worry...ppl said that me and Jethro looked alike when we were dating...and I don't see any reseblence either...so I think ppl just say whatever sometimes! :)

    ReplyDelete