Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Another mostly words post...

Once again, people have been ordering me to update, so here's another mostly words, few pictures update!

A couple weeks ago, Allysa, Brooke, Kaia, and I decided to go up to Lacey, WA to go to Cabela's and then visit Randy. We stopped in Olympia to be all tourist-y :) and took pics of the capitol building. Cabela's is definitely a fun place to visit! Think we coulda spent hours there, but we were on a tight schedule. Had to go make Randy supper--which i think he was very appreciative of! The poor guy is up there alone all week, so even though we might not have been his first choice of company, apparently we're better than nothing! :D Here's a few random pictures from the trip, the computer wouldn't let me put all of them on....

Brooke and Kaia checking the map on the way to Lacey

The state capitol building in Olympia

Maurices!! lol...they don't have these things around here, so i was pretty excited to see one. But Brooke wouldn't let us stop and go shopping....


Hmmm...Otherwise life has been the usual. I really enjoyed Easter weekend! I somehow managed to have the whole weekend off work-Good Friday thru Easter Sunday, so i was able to make it to all the services except Thursday evening.
On Saturday, Branden and I went down to the beach. No pictures tho--my camera is causing problems and having issues! We ended up going to Cape Kiwanda, and I really wished i woulda had my camera because it's super pretty there! The weather wasn't the nicest, but at least it wasn't raining. We climbed the sand dune things there a bit, but didn't explore all of them because Branden decided he was too old! lol..actually i was in flip flops so gotta take the blame! Talk about a good workout though! We didn't even climb to the top, and my legs were burning. Of course i waded in the ocean a bit and got all wet, despite the freezing temperatures! But you can't go to the ocean without at least sticking your feet in, right? Then we went to the outlet stores in Lincoln City. I knew Branden wouldn't be too enthused about being dragged along on a shopping spree, and i was pretty tired by then, so i didn't get my full use of the stores like I normally would....I did find a cute outfit for little Skyler Impola tho, if i do say so myself! :)
Speaking of Skyler, i finally got to go see him yesterday, and he's a cutie! Can definitely see both Molly and Jethro's families in him....
I'll try to update more regularly, but....life gets busy and i forget. And besides, my life really isn't that interesting, as i'm sure you can see! :D

5 comments:

  1. I have a Maurices...come visit me! I've only been there once time in the last year...
    That's it. I'm going shopping;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey we have Maurices too and I'm closer then Debbie;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come visit me! I'm closer than Debbie and Susie! :P And Maurice's in The Dalles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This place musta went out due to recession.

    ReplyDelete